Realization: We must go for every dream as well as opportunity before making a judgment. You haven’t tried it yet so maybe you can nor you not, hereafter, you’ll know how to handle things up.
Refreshing with this again for the USTET. I think, it always work for me when I take a last minute review than reviewing like weeks and months before the test. I’m feeling more comfortable and confident on the test.
'Diba may first and second choice? So, 'yung first choice ko is BS Electronics Engineering then 'yung second choice ko is BS IT. Actually, undecided ako 'nung nagsasagot ako ng form haha. Gusto ko sana ngayong kunin is Journalism. Huhu.
So, Kuya Ben (http://benbigalbal.tumblr.com/) tagged me in his post and these are the questions that I’m about to answer.
1.WOULD YOU WANT TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE? IF YES, HOW WOULD WE HANGOUT? IF NO, WHY NOT? IF WE HAVE MET HOW WAS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION OF ME?
Oh yes of course, I would be glad to. And of course we’re about to talk about Photography stuffs and thingy.
2.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME AS A PERSON, A FRIEND, OR AN ACQUIANTANCE?
3.WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA OR BEHIND THE CAMERA?
Behind the camera, because it’ll be an amazing feeling if people you don’t know see your photographs and right after asking themselves who the f took this shot.
4.ARE YOU OPEN-MINDED?
Yes I am.
5. IF YOUR CRUSH FRIENDZONED YOU WITH BENEFITS, WOULD YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS?
Hahahaha hmm I will? Haha. :))
6.HOW WOULD YOU SPEND YOUR DAY WITH A PERSON, YOU JUST MET?
For me, probably, we’ll be spending our day in a coffee shop and just talk about stuffs, to get to know each other more.
7. IF YOU CAN SUDDENLY MASTER A LANGUAGE IN SECONDS WHAT LANGUAGE WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?
I would be choosing the French language.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON RACISM?
Well, all people deserve an equal share and access to food, shelter, medicines and all other necessities of life. There is no need for us people to embed borders upon different locations just to separate us, because we are all the same, we are all created in the same manner. Yes, we have different nationality, religion and blood types, but we are running through same blood colors.
9. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO BE FATTER OR THINNER IN AN INSTANT WOULD YOU DO IT?
No, not really. I’m contented of what I am right now, of what my build is, right now.
10. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE YOUNGER GENERATION MATURES FASTER THAN YOUR GENERATION?
For me this is not entirely true, it’s upon the people and their culture.
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE STATE OF TECHNOLOGY IS RIGHT NOW? IS THERE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT? OR YOU LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS?
Everything’s made easy now, for us, life’s made easier now through technology and I would say that there are so many rooms for improvement, but I don’t want if we’ll be totally advance in the technology part in the sense that all of our vernacular traditions will be just forgotten in a way.
Well, I am a budding photographer too, just like you. Hmm okay, just because you asked me to give you some tips, I’ll do it. I’ll state some of my perspectives when taking a shot.
Here are those (in bullets):
- Always set the white balance of your camera to the appropriate one in condition and place you are with.
- Always try to shoot in raw, because it will be easier for you to adjust the exposure, white balance, color etc. (especially when shooting in low light)
- Always try to look at the light, you must always identify what kind of light you are working with.
- Befriend with your camera, try to explore how your camera works, always play with your camera’s aperture, iso and shutter speed.
- Well, if ever you have such funds it will be great to buy a prime lens, for more creativity. It will often also get you a cleaner and sharper result.
- Hmm understand the rule of thirds (it always works for me)
- Shoot on continuous shooting mode, (I do always do this) for you to get the best shot possible.
- Always try to look at others works, hmm like every photography page on Facebook/Photographers page on Facebook or visit Photographer’s blog as much as you can, you can really get a lot of tips and techniques from them.
- Explore around your subject and choose the best angle, frame and focus.
- Shoot with confidence, go out and shoot with your friends.
- Look for your own style in Photography for you to stand out from others.
- Explore Lightroom and Photoshop these are the two programs that I am using in post processing every shots of mine and they are just so great, never been disappointed with them.
- Enjoy editing, it’s the best way to turn crappy shots into astounding one.
And these are all I can say, I hope it can help you even just a little. Keep shooting! :)